Baby Red body Blue Bar Ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

I have an awesome 3 month old red body blue bar ambilobe for sale. He is showing tons of red at such a young age. He is sure to be stunning like his father! He was purchased to be a future breeder for my red body project (sire pictured), and has received the best of care. He is soaking up the southern California sunshine a few days out of the week, and has a very large appetite. Currently feeding on gutloaded medium sized crickets, small silkies, and small dubias.A steal at $250+shipping. I need to make space for 2 new females that are coming. Feel free to call me with any questions(909) 941-0093 or email me at [email protected]. You can PM me as well.

Thank you,
Brian :)

Attachments

• baby ambilobe for sale.jpg
    baby ambilobe for sale.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 244
  • Fireball.jpg
    Fireball.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 296
Hey Brian. Man if I had the money and room I would definatly get this guy. There are no more left from that AWESOME breeder or at least at the moment. I have one of his beautiful older sisters everyone. Mrs. Fireball is one of the most beautiful panther ladies out there. I have had several comments about this. If you are looking for a great panther dont pass this up. He is sure to turn out awesome, look at his sister at around a year old.

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

;)

Updated pic :) Hurry before he's gone, Ive gotten many inquires.

Attachments

• red body ambilobe.jpg
    red body ambilobe.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom