Baby Mitsio Pics!

Zen Reptiles

Avid Member
I think I have finally chosen my Mitsio hold-back!

Not only is he the biggest baby, but amongst all the chams Mitsio/& Nosy Be alike... this guy has caught my eye since he was just a few days old. I always picked him out of the bunch due to his big white "spot" centered both sides middle of his body, easily identifiable? So I always went for him.

This was the little brat who got to come out for all the outside adventures, occasionally as well eating mysterious outside bugs when I wasn't looking >.>

Whatever the case, he has become SO large compared to his siblings. And as each day goes by his color patterns grow more & more interesting; blues, greens, yellows, oranges, reds... and of course his big Jupiter-spot mid body has stuck with him thus far, usually outlined in turquoise & white. I sense a huge potential.

So here he is ChamForums :) Zen Reptiles' first captive hatched official hold-back!

Jupiter - Nosy Mitsio Panther Chameleon / Born - May 10th, 2011

Copyofchams015.jpg

chams001.jpg

chams002.jpg

chams018.jpg

chams021.jpg

(Those are NOT my feet lol, my girlfriend's, before anyone says 'Oh Brock what dainty feet you have!) :p

chams026.jpg

Here's a couple other really nice males from the same batch who came out for some sun today!

chams030.jpg

WOW, what an amazing creature! They are stunning! Mine was born the same date and still grey, just starting to try to show some green on his face

Back
Top Bottom