Baby enclosures

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Can experienced breeders or hobbyists post some pics of their baby enclosures please? I just want to know how to make 20+ enclosures with lights for babies. I know some people keep their newborns all together for like 2 months but I need to build something like a shelf with enough space for chameleon from 0-4 months old chameleons. You would help me out a lot!

I use baby bins. Here’s my set ups.

8DCCEF96-66FA-4471-9A31-13F5472892FD.jpeg

1C9D3219-7E35-43A7-9883-D5CDB391036E.jpeg

38F13523-81F6-4440-841A-31308117A61C.jpeg

What an awesome set up! He is eyes closed and barely moving during the day. :( I have moved him into a smaller house where he can find his food better but he is not interested. I can't even force feed him due to his size. I'm distraught and just watching him slowly deteriorate. It's awful.

Made this out of scrap wood i had laying around the garage and old extension cords. Only thing i had to buy was the light sockets (see picture for price) and bulbs, and some light switches/boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0380.png
    IMG_0380.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 39
Made this out of scrap wood i had laying around the garage and old extension cords. Only thing i had to buy was the light sockets (see picture for price) and bulbs, and some light switches/boxes.
I am curious why you would use the coil uvb bulbs at all?

More oversight and lack of proper research on my part. By far would recommend tube lights
I was thinking maybe half was for another animal, which is why I asked. I think that your layout is very nice and I was not meaning to add anything critical. I am just going not very knowledgeable about anything outside chams! I am super impressed with what you made.

I was thinking maybe half was for another animal, which is why I asked. I think that your layout is very nice and I was not meaning to add anything critical. I am just going not very knowledgeable about anything outside chams! I am super impressed with what you made.
No no I completely understand. I appreciate that very much. I thought i could get away with bulbs with same outputs but i just am not impressed. Some bulbs blew out within 24 hours and just not getting the desired effect.

Back
Top Bottom