Awesome Male Nosy Faly for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalyBreeder

We've recently decided to downsize our Nosy Faly (Oorana Mena) panther chameleons and get into other types of chameleon. So we've decided to try to trade one of our high end proven breeder adult males.

Azul is our youngest captive born/bred male at 13months. He is a very happy healthy proven breeder who's sired 2 fertile clutches of 27 & 33eggs with no slugs! He eats like there's no tomorrow, sheds great, and has always been very well hydrated. He loves the ladies and will make anyone a great breeder or pet whichever you choose!

Looking for unique trades: 1.2 trios of other types of chameleons or possibly the right 1.1 pairs depending on what you have. No lowballers. This guy was our most expensive male we bought and the possible ban on collection and exportation of Falys is going to make prices on these guys skyrocket soon!

Interested in other locales of panther chameleons (not horribly interested in Ambilobe due to their being a ton on the market already but may entertain the right trades with unique color variations), the right veileds (especially high translucents), Meller's, Jackson's, Oustalet's or other types of chameleon. Just let us know what you have! The worst we can say is we're not interested!

We've been raising chameleons for a decade and have experience with wild caught as well as captive born specimens so either are fine. So long as if they are wild caught they are treated and healthy.

Call/text 417-381-2223. If you call and don't get an answer I'm probably at work or busy so leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you asap.
Serious enquirees only!

Will discuss shipping arrangements

Attachments

• 7989619965_165b44abd0_z.jpg
    7989619965_165b44abd0_z.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 354
  • 7989625490_a196acc449_z.jpg
    7989625490_a196acc449_z.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 286
  • undertow11-albums-orlov-nosy-picture10134-just-hanging-out-these-his-normal-colors-hes-not-even-.jpg
    undertow11-albums-orlov-nosy-picture10134-just-hanging-out-these-his-normal-colors-hes-not-even-.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 285
Still available!

As our ad for our available trio states he's not related to them so you could possibly get 2 completely unrelated pure locale pairs of Falys for the RIGHT TRADE if someone wanted!

Definitely interested in 1.2 trios of Ambanjas, Tamataves, and Nosy Mitsio panthers, and veiled chameleon trios (especially high translucent/high white translucents)! Will definitely entertain other chameleons though as stated above even the right babies that are old and big enough to ship (3+months).

We may also entertain possible trades involving some breeding groups of leopard, African fat tail, or crested gecko morphs, leachianus geckos, sailfin dragons, Amazon tree boas, emerald tree boas, green tree pythons or high end ball python or blood python morphs. Mostly looking for females when it comes to snakes though but males in the right trios are fine depending on morph.

Trades must be of equal or greater value only! I'm not interested in trading down!

Combination trades for any of the above on here or or the original post are definitely welcomed!

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!
Easiest ways to contact me is by phone (call/text anytime)
I will get back to you asap. Leave a voicemail if you call and don't get an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom