Automatic Mister?

You might want to ask how long that pump can run at one time. Some can only be run for a couple min at a time and if you over heat it, it will burn out and never work again. I almost bought one like that until I found out it can only run for 2 min before it burns out.

That one should run for five minutes. It will due but make sure that it does not run dry. I never owned any pygmies but I have a hard time believing they would need more water then five minutes.

Youre better off buying a timer from homedepot <39 bucks> and getting the 1/4 inch tubing from toro <about 20 bucks> with misting nozzles from toro and hooking it up to a laundry tub faucet. I run 4 15 minute cycles a day with mine and it works great.

Youre better off buying a timer from homedepot <39 bucks> and getting the 1/4 inch tubing from toro <about 20 bucks> with misting nozzles from toro and hooking it up to a laundry tub faucet. I run 4 15 minute cycles a day with mine and it works great.

That sounds very interesting. I think that would work awesome!:)

Which Mist King nozzels will work with the PM60? I really like that Deluxe Nozzle, it can move anywhere!

I believe I'll go with the Promist PM-50. I am probably going to upgrade the nozzles to the ones you can take apart and clean. I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks for the suggestions and guidance.
Craig

The one in the link (not promist) does not have a timer. That will cost you at least $20 (i got mine for $22 at Lowes i think). Im waiting on a couple pumps (should be here today!) and then ill do a full write up of my system. Should overall cost about $65, and be as good as the promist.

J

The Pro Mist pumps are just pumps to boost water pressure for reverse osmosis systems. Basically, they just take your bucket of water and pump it to household water pressure, so if you have an available water line, it's a waste of money.

As I mentioned in the other thread, "do you think these Aquatec 6800 inline booster pumps look a little familiar?"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=aquatec+6800&btnG=Google+Search

You can save about $50 by getting the pump without the ProMist label.

Pm-50

The one in the link (not promist) does not have a timer. That will cost you at least $20 (i got mine for $22 at Lowes i think). Im waiting on a couple pumps (should be here today!) and then ill do a full write up of my system. Should overall cost about $65, and be as good as the promist.

J

Do you need to purchase the timer separately for pro-mist to make it automatic? Will the one at Lowes or other places work for PM-50 pump or is it better to stick with the one from pro-mist? Also, they have other accessories like a filter and 90' angle nozzle and quick-connect shut off valve. Are any of these other accessories worthy of purchase?

Back
Top Bottom