Arcadia reptile suplement schedule

X_master

Screenshot_20220409-030510_Chrome.jpg

That is what theys suggest to do for suplement for a large size chameleon whit their products. Is this seem right? Can i trust this? I have a female vield adult and a baby Bradypodion Thamnobates

So it is an 8 feed cycle. Your needing to write this out on a calendar to track your days so you know when to use what.

So EP-A is done at feedings 1-3
Feed 4 is Cal MG
EP-A is 5-7
And then Revitalise D3 is feeding 8..

This is only if you are using all of their supplements....

If you are not using say the RevitaliseD3 and are using Reptivite with D3 or repashy calcium plus LoD. You would work these in only 2 times a month say the 1st and 15th of the month then the rest of the month your cycling with the EP-A and the cal Mg. (veiled or Panther)
Their revitalise D3 multivitamin has extremely low levels of D3 and A so it is able to be worked in more frequently.

I do not know what your bradypodion would require for its D3/vitamin A supplementation. best to talk to your breeder about this and what they recommend.

Alright so i can trust this. For my bradypodion my breeder letting me know that i have to use it 2 or 3 time a month like Veild normaly. So i gess i will follow the same schedule for him too. But too be sure what is better to see symptome of. When he have too mutch D3 or not enought. Witch one is better. To finaly ajust it right.

Alright so i can trust this. For my bradypodion my breeder letting me know that i have to use it 2 or 3 time a month like Veild normaly. So i gess i will follow the same schedule for him too. But too be sure what is better to see symptome of. When he have too mutch D3 or not enought. Witch one is better. To finaly ajust it right.
So arcadia products are built around having the correct UVB lighting at the correct distance for the right UVI exposure. This is why they have much lower levels of D3 in their revitaliseD3 product. Their other two products contain vitamins that are water soluble so these flush through the system. D3 and vitamin A are fat soluble so they store in the system.

So I would first look at your UVB. What are you using for fixture type, what strength UVB bulb, what is the distance to the branch below the fixture, and finally is the fixture siting on screen top of cage. They convert their own D3 from UVB lighting within their body. If UVB is correct then all you are doing with the revitaliseD3 is topping off the system with D3 and providing vitamin A.

This does not mean other products are incorrect to use with their higher amounts. They are simply another option.

I used Arcadia products for well over 2 years I had to take my cham off of them because he was having an issue with the bee pollen in them. So I am very familiar with their products and how they work. You really do have to track them on a calendar so your not missing or skipping the cycle. This becomes very important when you have one on and everyday feeding and another on a 3 times a week feeding schedule. Yes, you can trust this cycle they recommend. And you should not have to worry about too little D3 if your UVB lighting is spot on. You should not worry about overdosing with D3 because they use very very small amounts.

Little example... Comparing the revitalise D3 to the two more common multivitamins. You will see revitalise has a fraction of the amounts that the others have. Keep in mind these other two products are recommended for use 2 times a month only say the 1st and the 15th.

Revitalise D3 has 2.3k IU/lb vitamin D3 and 23k IU/lb vitamin A
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD has 8k IU/lb vitamin D3 and 80k IU/lb Vitamin A
Reptivite with D3 has 10k IU/lb vitamin D3 and 100k IU/lb vitamin A

My uvb lightning should be on point becaus i have a solarmeter to set it up right in my enclosure i have different level of basking uvb and heat. And my referance for the uvi is arcadia guid for the specific species. I realy like arcadia for that they are realy in an other level for lightning. For now i have some reptisun but the next time i have to change my neon i will definitely buy arcadia. I just hope i can keep my zoomed fixture.

My uvb lightning should be on point becaus i have a solarmeter to set it up right in my enclosure i have different level of basking uvb and heat. And my referance for the uvi is arcadia guid for the specific species. I realy like arcadia for that they are realy in an other level for lightning. For now i have some reptisun but the next time i have to change my neon i will definitely buy arcadia. I just hope i can keep my zoomed fixture.
Good so then as long as your within the UVI level at basking you should be good. I know Veileds need a 3 UVI most other species are within that range as well.

You can use any brand of bulb with a fixture. They just have to be the same type so T5HO fixture gets a T5 bulb.

Yes veild are 3-4 uvi and my lil bradypodion is 2-3 uvi

Thank you very mutch i realy appreciated

I will print the circle calendar and follow this.

But if i feed my veild every other day normaly what do you recommand me?

I can only start to feed her every day but less i gess?

Yes veild are 3-4 uvi and my lil bradypodion is 2-3 uvi

Thank you very mutch i realy appreciated

I will print the circle calendar and follow this.

But if i feed my veild every other day normaly what do you recommand me?

I can only start to feed her every day but less i gess?
So you would chart it on a calendar... It is still an 8 feed cycle.

For example this is an every day feeding. Notice the days of what you feed are never consistent your staying to the 8 feed cycle.
Monday Ep-A
Tuesday Ep-A
Wednesday Ep-A
Thursday CalMg
Friday Ep-A
Saturday Ep-A
Sunday Ep-A

Monday RevitaliseD3
Tuesday Ep-A
Wednesday Ep-A
Thursday Ep-A
Friday Calmg
Saturday Ep-A
Sunday Ep-A

Monday Ep-A
Tuesday Revitalise D3
Wednesday Ep-A
Thursday Ep-A
Friday Ep-A
Saturday Calmg
Sunday Ep-A

Monday Ep-A
Tuesday Ep-A
Wednesday Revitalise D3
Thursday Ep-A
Friday Ep-A
Saturday Ep-A
Sunday Calmg

And this is an example of an every other day feeding on an 8 feed cycle. You always continue the cycle to the next feeding day no matter what feed schedule your on and then repeat the cycle.

Monday Ep-A
Tuesday
Wednesday Ep-A
Thursday
Friday Ep-A
Saturday
Sunday Calmg

Monday
Tuesday Ep-A
Wednesday
Thursday Ep-A
Friday
Saturday Ep-A
Sunday

Monday RevitaliseD3
Tuesday
Wednesday Ep-A
Thursday
Friday Ep-A
Saturday
Sunday Ep-A

Monday
Tuesday Cal Mg
Wednesday
Thursday Ep-A
Friday
Saturday Ep-A
Sunday

This is why you have to track it on a calendar.... No day or month will run the same supplement because it is constantly running through the 8 feed cycle.

I would not feed a female every day anyways... More food and higher temps means more eggs she will lay. Typically we recommend feeding females from 10 months or older only 3 food items 3 days a week. This would be with basking temps no hotter than 78-80 F.

When you say 3 food item do you mean. Crickets plus silkworm plus superworm at the same time in one meal day? I know it could be other insect then that but is it right?

When you say 3 food item do you mean. Crickets plus silkworm plus superworm at the same time in one meal day? I know it could be other insect then that but is it right?
Correct so a silkworm, dubia, and a superworm. Or dubia and 2 crickets. or 2 silkworms and a dubia... Etc so it is 3 food items. But you have to combine it with the lower temps at basking.

Back
Top Bottom