Anyone used “the turtle store.com” to order cham babies?

ChameleonClem

Established Member
Im looking at a few different websites and im not sure what to think about them, im looking for a baby male panther, my goal is to get one that will tolerate your existence. And hopefully tolerate being held for short periods.

Im looking at these three websites has anyone delt with them?
Franschams
The turtle store
LLLreptile

Im looking at a few different websites and im not sure what to think about them, im looking for a baby male panther, my goal is to get one that will tolerate your existence. And hopefully tolerate being held for short periods.

Franschams
The turtle store
LLLreptile
I know this is a little off topic, but I hope you will indulge me!

How did you come to selecting those three to consider buying a panther chameleon? Did they come from a Google search, social media, etc…?

One thing I am working on in the chameleon community is how to get good solid information in front of people earlier in the process of buying and knowing how you came across and selected those three will help me!

But to answer the question, I have personally dealt with Framschams. They embrace individual baby raising and show their breeding facility on their Instagram account so you can see what kind of care the babies are getting. The panther I got from them was in great health. So I recommend you go with Framschams. If you want to get to know the people that run the company you can check out the Chameleon Academy YouTube channel and see interviews with them. So you know they are plugged into the chameleon community and care what happens here!

Franschams
The turtle store
LLLreptile
Framschams is awesome, that is where I got my Jeb my panther chameleon, they are very hands on with their care and offer lots of support as well

I know this is a little off topic, but I hope you will indulge me!

How did you come to selecting those three to consider buying a panther chameleon? Did they come from a Google search, social media, etc…?

One thing I am working on in the chameleon community is how to get good solid information in front of people earlier in the process of buying and knowing how you came across and selected those three will help me!

But to answer the question, I have personally dealt with Framschams. They embrace individual baby raising and show their breeding facility on their Instagram account so you can see what kind of care the babies are getting. The panther I got from them was in great health. So I recommend you go with Framschams. If you want to get to know the people that run the company you can check out the Chameleon Academy YouTube channel and see interviews with them. So you know they are plugged into the chameleon community and care what happens here!
I did some research to try to find what places are selling chams, now with a good rep, when i was younger and had my vieleds i got them from LLL.
Ideally id love to get them from an individual in the area but in my rural farming corner of the world i couldnt find anything that didnt involve a 2-4 hr drive to a city for a pet store. So in combination, facebook and google, a little on here.
They have rep expos in the cities but i dont know how comfortable i feel dropping so much money on some random dude and an expo and never see him again when websites have reviews.
Sounds bad, but i also am trying to compare price.
Long story short i have seen alot about frans chams on here and google and youtube and they just seem very hands on and positive.
I havnt heard much of anything about LLL yet.
Edit - i haven’t hardcore researched the turt store or LLL yet. I have yet to set up my enclosure so im just getting a plan in place.

We have a few site sponsors who also breed great chameleons you could check out. Ipardalis, chromatic chameleons, kammerflage creations and old world chams.
I currently have a panther from Chromatic who is super social, handsome, and docile and another panther coming from ipardalis soon. 🤩 welcome to the crazy world of chams!!

Go for underground reptiles.
awesome.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 006 - Rainbow Jacksons Chameleons (Jacksonii jacksonii) for sale - Undergro_ ...png
    FireShot Capture 006 - Rainbow Jacksons Chameleons (Jacksonii jacksonii) for sale - Undergro_ ...png
    332.2 KB · Views: 39
i do not have money
im not wasting my mums money
If you buy from them, you are in fact wasting your mom's money. Parasite-ridden, wild caught animals in unacceptable care for an indefinite time, with the only pro being a low price. If anything, the low price is a warning. The animal will die, and I'd be willing to bet money. Reputable breeders that spend time and effort and love raising the babies are a far better choice. As for OP, LLL has decent animals from friend's experiences but the animals are wild caught. The turtle store is a scam. They have taken all images of their animals directly of cbreptile.com. You can even see the watermark in the photo of the Nosy Be. Fram's Chams is highly reviewed and a praised breeder. Out of those three, Fram's is millions miles ahead.

If you buy from them, you are in fact wasting your mom's money. Parasite-ridden, wild caught animals in unacceptable care for an indefinite time, with the only pro being a low price. If anything, the low price is a warning. The animal will die, and I'd be willing to bet money. Reputable breeders that spend time and effort and love raising the babies are a far better choice. As for OP, LLL has decent animals from friend's experiences but the animals are wild caught. The turtle store is a scam. They have taken all images of their animals directly of cbreptile.com. You can even see the watermark in the photo of the Nosy Be. Fram's Chams is highly reviewed and a praised breeder. Out of those three, Fram's is millions miles ahead.
👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom