Anyone Ride?

Just wanted to see if anyone else on the forum rides ATV's.
Here are a couple of pictures from today.
I hope you enjoy.

022.jpg

Foreman

044.jpg

034.jpg

054.jpg

i used to race quads :) I dont think i have any pictures but im sure my parents do so i may find some sooner or later.

I raced a pimped out honda 400ex. It was a blast, but i got in a wreck in highschool and i couldnt really race as well so i went to just having fun with it :)

On a highway out by my house i clocked it at 82 on one of those little signs that tells you how fast you are going.

My first thought: Looks like fun
My immediate second thought: What a terrible way to ruin the wilderness - imagine how many frogs, creatures and habitat just got trashed.

It's a small pond in my friends back yard.
I assure you, nothing lives inside.
We dug it ourselves.
Notice the tracho in the fourth picture

Sheesh Justin, do you take naps on that thing or what? Dune quads are wayyyy more better. This was taken last year at dumont dunes.

Weeee.jpg

The wife and I are working on a UTV class ride for the BITD and SCORE races... Time and money are all that is needed to finish the project, here is a pic of me driving at a short course race in CA inside a friends extra ride.

jump.jpg

Those converted Rhinos are sweet.
Come down to FL and lets go in the swamp.
That way we can kill the poor froggies and minnows.
Seriously, I'd give anything to ride the dunes out there.

man i miss racing quads :( Dunes were awesome i used to go out near vegas. I cant remember the name of the area we went.

The only thing i dont miss is how freakin expensive it was >.< I went through tires like they were nothing

i used to trail ride a z400 but i sold it a year or so back, nowhere to ride around here anymore and cops kept threatening to confiscate our quads when they caught us.

#73 for life baby! This is a jump we built in my parent's backyard, this is from probably 2001-2002 or so - me in the air, brother in the background... We were out at Armagosa sand dunes 2 weekends ago, beautiful weather, it was probably 70 degrees all day long. Second pic is my new bike; 2007 YZ450F. Without all the chams tying me down, I actually get to do this nowadays! I raced quite a bit between about 1996 and 2001.

3832d1206979110-lets-see-some-pics-backyardjump.jpg

3833d1206979159-lets-see-some-pics-washinbikes3-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom