Anyone need a jackson???

Lexlynn

Established Member
So quite frequently I look at Craigslist to see if there’s any rescues and it amazes me at some chams posted and what their enclosures look like. There’s this one jackson and the branches are vertical he has no uvb, a carpet floor, and 2 fake plants. I’m begging my boyfriend to allow us to bring another reptile in the house but until we move he won’t let me 😂. It hurts to see this and I know this post is stupid but I wonder if anyone is by the Philly area and is able to rescue these animals? If anyone is I just think he needs the help. I’ve seen him for sale for over a month now and it hurts my heart. I may just end up buying him myself but I’m nowhere near experienced in caring for a jackson. If anyone knows any body who takes rescues or wants to adopt by my area let me know please. I hate seeing animals not properly cared for.

If I had the financial means, space and know how, I would start a reptile rescue.
Me too !! It’s definitely a lot. I emailed them because I was just so mad, they’re asking for $300 for the habitat set up as awfully as it is and the Cham, they offered to lower it to $200. I said if it’s still available in two weeks I’d probably get him. I just feel so bad. Im actually outraged they consider that a good enclosure and a healthy Cham because I can’t imagine he is

If they would be willing to ship to Texas I might be able to help!
Always hurts my heart seeing things like that, I’ve always wanted a Jackson’s

I’ll ask them now if they will ship! It comes with the enclosure too I’m not sure if you’d want that too or just the Cham?

I’ll ask them now if they will ship! It comes with the enclosure too I’m not sure if you’d want that too or just the Cham?
This is the pic of the Cham on the listing
985D90D9-B2C4-41CC-86F7-8B80335C8B42.png

Do you know the size of the cage? I do all live plants so I wouldn’t need anything but the cage if it’s big enough

So quite frequently I look at Craigslist to see if there’s any rescues and it amazes me at some chams posted and what their enclosures look like. There’s this one jackson and the branches are vertical he has no uvb, a carpet floor, and 2 fake plants. I’m begging my boyfriend to allow us to bring another reptile in the house but until we move he won’t let me 😂. It hurts to see this and I know this post is stupid but I wonder if anyone is by the Philly area and is able to rescue these animals? If anyone is I just think he needs the help. I’ve seen him for sale for over a month now and it hurts my heart. I may just end up buying him myself but I’m nowhere near experienced in caring for a jackson. If anyone knows any body who takes rescues or wants to adopt by my area let me know please. I hate seeing animals not properly cared for.
I´d take them all but I don´t live in america. (cue james brown or rammstein)

Back
Top Bottom