anyone have a mesh cage for a baby?

exotic hippie

i live in idaho i dnt kno wht shipping ang wht not costs but i just was wondering if there was anyone tht had an old one 4 not to spendy

you don't need all that many tools. Home depot sells premade screens that can easily be modified to make a tank using a drill & screwdriver or just self tapping screws.

I have a 16" x 16" x 30" cage that I bought from LLLReptile. I used it for a few months. If you need it I can sell it to you for $45 shipped by UPS ground.

I have a 16" x 16" x 30" cage that I bought from LLLReptile. I used it for a few months. If you need it I can sell it to you for $45 shipped by UPS ground.

i have never mailed anything lol but tht sounds like a killer deal how much is the shipping and wht not gna b do u think and this is cage nothing yea?

You can find a reptibreeze for cheap. If you just want a temp cage for a baby. They will rust eventually from what Ive heard though. :rolleyes: I got one a month ago for a baby cage and its work well so far.

what the f*k did u just say? lol. reptariums are very cheap too btw

lolz sry im on a ps3 so its hard to type i was asking if it was just the cage u wanted to get rid of im assumeing yea i was thinking about geting an exoterra reptarium 4 150 bucks with a light and a bunch of other stuff so ithought tht it was a good deal

I put neonates in the 12X12X12 square ones until they are ready for a bigger cage. The little ones can hunt easily in the little cages and they are easy to clean.

omg i found a cage today it may b a lil large but there is a spot to slide a piece of wood in the middle to make it smalller it comes with wood and two lamps i just have to clean out the cobwebs and i only have to pay 10 bucks!!!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom