Anyone breeding Mt. Meru Jacksons Chameleons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemins

Hello all. Sorry if you've read this message, as I've posted it on several other chameleon forums. I'm trying to get any information I can from those who may post on different sites. Anyway, I'm looking to get back into keeping a few chameleons, and have always been interested in the the Dwarf / Mt. Meru locale of Jackson's. I see them available as wild caught, but if I am going to pick them up, I'd prefer CB animals. Does anyone know of breeders of this species? I've checked most of the linked dealers with no luck, so maybe there's some local or small keepers/breeders out there? I've had experience with Panthers, Veileds, and Jacksons (xantholophus variety) in the past, so I have an idea of what's expected for such animals. Thanks for any help!

Hello all. Sorry if you've read this message, as I've posted it on several other chameleon forums. I'm trying to get any information I can from those who may post on different sites. Anyway, I'm looking to get back into keeping a few chameleons, and have always been interested in the the Dwarf / Mt. Meru locale of Jackson's. I see them available as wild caught, but if I am going to pick them up, I'd prefer CB animals. Does anyone know of breeders of this species? I've checked most of the linked dealers with no luck, so maybe there's some local or small keepers/breeders out there? I've had experience with Panthers, Veileds, and Jacksons (xantholophus variety) in the past, so I have an idea of what's expected for such animals. Thanks for any help!

I'm glad you asked this, because I have been wondering the same thing, and am very interested.

Yes I am breeding them. I just saw some action going on around a month ago. So it will be about 5 months on them. Still waiting on my other females to get ready, to put with my other male.

Hey, that's great. I saw your thread about your plump Montane ladies, and that the red rudis were born. How are they all doing?

On the Mt. Meru Jacksons, should all go well, would they be available for purchase then in about 7 months? Or 9 months? It looks like you plan to breed unrelated clutches. That's great. How long do you think it will be before the additional ladies are ready to breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom