any ideas on locale?

fuzzhc

I was told a nosy mitsio when I was buying but I don't think it is now lol. He has shown some yellow underneath recently but not much. Most of the time his bars are still black :eek:

DSC_0217.jpg

Also he's maybe 5 or 6 months old (can't be too sure though) will his colours develop more?

Thanks

I definitely do not think he is a mitsio. I'd say more ambilobe, ambanja. You could never get a positive answer from anyone really but the person who you bought him from. sorry :(

as for color development, I absolutely think he will continue to develop. He looks incredible already. :)

Thanks! Yeah I asked the place I got him from to see pics of the parents but they couldn't give me any so looks like it's just guessing lol! I was thinking maybe an ambilobe x sambava cause of the U bar but idk.

Hopefully they do develop more then I really like his colours but think the reds are awful pale or faded looking just now although most of the time he is green with black barring lol.

?

Yeah i kinda see some ambilobe in him. I would say relax though. In my opinion (which is worthless) he will develop some very good coloring by adulthood. I think you may end happy with him.

Yeah i kinda see some ambilobe in him. I would say relax though. In my opinion (which is worthless) he will develop some very good coloring by adulthood. I think you may end happy with him.

If he is an ambilobe then that means I can breed him with my female :D I'm almost certain he is now though. I already am happy with him, just impatient that is all lol! :p

Back
Top Bottom