any ever order from dubiaroaches?

xxaprilrose

Established Member
I placed an order on dubia roaches site last week. I got it in today and got someone elses order. Thats not even the weirdest part... I got an invoice that says the order was placed on reptilesupply.com? is this normal? The invoice has someone elses name and even a completely different tracking number than USPS had on the box. This is my first order and def not a good experience. The sad part is the bugs are WAY to large for my little 4 month baby too so he cant even eat them. I emailed them a few hours ago and still waiting for a response but I feel like they are going to assume that im pulling a fast one on them since the invoice isnt even for dubiaroaches.com

I placed an order on dubia roaches site last week. I got it in today and got someone elses order. Thats not even the weirdest part... I got an invoice that says the order was placed on reptilesupply.com? is this normal? The invoice has someone elses name and even a completely different tracking number than USPS had on the box. This is my first order and def not a good experience. The sad part is the bugs are WAY to large for my little 4 month baby too so he cant even eat them. I emailed them a few hours ago and still waiting for a response but I feel like they are going to assume that im pulling a fast one on them since the invoice isnt even for dubiaroaches.com
They are usually pretty good. Was it FedEX ? The storms seemed to have caused some shipping issues. I ordered some tarantulas and the guy even waited a week, great packaging on time but two were dead. He is making it right, but said he had a very high number of deaths in his last shipment with FedEX

They are usually pretty good. Was it FedEX ? The storms seemed to have caused some shipping issues. I ordered some tarantulas and the guy even waited a week, great packaging on time but two were dead. He is making it right, but said he had a very high number of deaths in his last shipment with FedEX
it was via USPS. id understand shipping but it was packaged for someone else and shipped to me

I order from them all the time. I have always gotten my orders without issues from them. Also they are spot on with the sizes... if you order 1/4 that is what your getting if you get larger or smaller then that is what your getting. So if you order the wrong size for the size of your cham then that is what your also getting lol.

They have a store as well, the phone number on that site matches the one on their site so this must be their website for products via their store. So the two sites are linked together.

I would honestly just contact them and see what happened. They will take care of any order issues that are their fault. They are an extremely reputable company and even give free feeders when their are disasters... Like when Texas saw those crazy low temps last year. They were adding free feeders for people. They also donate quite a bit to different reptile rescues.

I order from them all the time. I have always gotten my orders without issues from them. Also they are spot on with the sizes... if you order 1/4 that is what your getting if you get larger or smaller then that is what your getting. So if you order the wrong size for the size of your cham then that is what your also getting lol.

They have a store as well, the phone number on that site matches the one on their site so this must be their website for products via their store. So the two sites are linked together.

I would honestly just contact them and see what happened. They will take care of any order issues that are their fault. They are an extremely reputable company and even give free feeders when their are disasters... Like when Texas saw those crazy low temps last year. They were adding free feeders for people. They also donate quite a bit to different reptile rescues.
i did order correct sizes for myself, but alexis may have a bigger reptile because she ordered very large bugs lol and yeah im still waiting for a response. I hope they can send me my order, I was really hoping to finally introduce some hornworms to my little guy but I guess that will have to wait a bit longer. ill update ya when I get a response and fingers crossed! for the current bugs ill have to see who I can give them to because i dont think i know of anyone or a reptile rescue around here

i did order correct sizes for myself, but alexis may have a bigger reptile because she ordered very large bugs lol and yeah im still waiting for a response. I hope they can send me my order, I was really hoping to finally introduce some hornworms to my little guy but I guess that will have to wait a bit longer. ill update ya when I get a response and fingers crossed! for the current bugs ill have to see who I can give them to because i dont think i know of anyone or a reptile rescue around here
I know they were reshipping a ton of orders with the hurricane... Lots of orders arrived dead. Sounds like you placed your order when they were dealing with making it right for all the people dealing with the hurricane fall out.

They are really wonderful. I do not think you will have any issue getting it corrected. She probably got your box since you got hers lol

Post an add on craigslist for the bugs...

Haven’t read through all the comments but Dubairoaches and reptilesupply are the same people…. I had a very good experience with them just got my order a few days ago very healthy hornworms and etc

Back
Top Bottom