Another translucent joined the crew!

SerpeRoma

Avid Member
Very happy to introduce you my latest rescue! I think I'm going to name her Lucie as @Mendez suggested. Her previous owner bought her a month ago for his 5yo daughter, interested lasted a couple of days. He had the Chameleon kit etc but the cage was surprisingly pretty good, lots of foliage and live plants. He was supplementing her food with spray-vitamins and she's been keeping her eyes closed since I got her last night. I'll try to get her back on track and see what can I do to give her the best life possible.

My plan is to breed her and the other translucent female that I have with Sniper (low piebald) and hopefully provide some healthy translucents to the community -I found it very hard to find any translucent from a breeder, so I want to fill the gap-

Say hi to Lucie!

IMG_20220512_194609.jpg
IMG_20220512_194605.jpg
IMG_20220512_194615.jpg
IMG_20220512_194630.jpg

Very happy to introduce you my latest rescue! I think I'm going to name her Lucie as @Mendez suggested. Her previous owner bought her a month ago for his 5yo daughter, interested lasted a couple of days. He had the Chameleon kit etc but the cage was surprisingly pretty good, lots of foliage and live plants. He was supplementing her food with spray-vitamins and she's been keeping her eyes closed since I got her last night. I'll try to get her back on track and see what can I do to give her the best life possible.

My plan is to breed her and the other translucent female that I have with Sniper (low piebald) and hopefully provide some healthy translucents to the community -I found it very hard to find any translucent from a breeder, so I want to fill the gap-

Say hi to Lucie!

View attachment 324361View attachment 324362View attachment 324363View attachment 324364
What a little beauty!!!

Back
Top Bottom