another chameleon where to go?

sportie

So, i have a 5 month old veiled cham whome i love to death, you guys were right in saying i cant just have one. now i would love to get another veiled chameleon but i dont know where to get one. i got my first from petSmart, but they dont carry any more veileds. and i also figure there is a better place to get one then from petsmart. so if you could tell me your favorite places to get your chams, that would be great!

-Liz

A local breeder would be your best bet. If you can not find one Check the classifieds on this sight. If still no luck Florida Chams a site sponsor had them last time i checked.

Good luck,

Sean

Have you looked at Mike's site (Flchams) or Josh's (Lost Lake)?
They are both excellent breeders with very high quality standards and awesome animals.
They are also both site sponsors and members who provide follow up advice and support.

-Brad

hey thanks, i am looking at the sites you mentioned now, and yeah there is a pet store locally that sells veileds but i have been reading that i should not trust chams from pet stores.

Is the vieled you bought healthy now...? Cause buying from petsmart aint that smart lol,they dont take care of their chameleons one bit.

actually i used to work at petsmart and when we got her she was the size of a silver dollar, and we raised her from that size. we had a guy who worked there with us that knew a lot about chams so she did very well, but as soon as he quit the chams health started to deteriorate. so the last thing i did before i quit was buy her because i couldnt stand to leave her behind. i have had her for about a month now and i am so glad she is with me. i named her cami. (i know its a really creative name!)

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 99
oh and yes i would love to breed her but not yet, she is only 5 months and i would like to get a male around the same age so i can watch them both grow up and breed them in about a year from now.

why thank you, she sure is a handful. and that picture was taken after i took her outside for a while and we relaxed in the hammock. she really seemed to enjoy herself.

Back
Top Bottom