Ankaramy Pink crossed with pure Blue Nosy Be

HUBSonDUBS

Established Member
I was thinkin of doing a breeding project with an pink Ankaramy crossed with a pure bred blue Nosy be. I wanted to know if anyone has ever crossed these two? Also does anyone have opinions on how the colors would come out or if they would sell?:confused:

I have seen one on prism chameleons a while back and it looked pretty good it had pink and blue barrings...But with mixing of colors you never know what to expect...I have also seen one that had very little pink....so...is your Ankaramy a male or a female...I have a male Ankaramy...

Actually josh at lost lake had a cross that was half nosy be and half ankaramy. Good looking animal but theres not much of a market for crosses like that. I remember he had it for sale for awhile and was requesting that whoever bought it, wouldnt breed it. I would imagine it would take awhile to sell the clutch.

I have a male nosy be and I was thinking of buying a pink female. I agree, the market might prefer pure bred blues or pinks. Does anyone know where I could find a pure blue female?

Yeah, I would be real careful with crosses, especially with a locale as rare as Ankaramy. There is a HUGE market for Ankaramys but not that large of a market for crosses generally. That Lost Lake guy was up for sale forever, and while he was pretty, the market just isn't there.

Thank you for your posts. I think I will wait to get a pure bred nosy be female even though their are not many around at the moment. Does anyone know of some Nosy Be Females for sale?

Back
Top Bottom