Ambilobe panther

That can be true but if you look at tailored exotics amazing pictures then you will Know your panthers legs are different then their panthers legs. But its okay you have a mild case that needs to be stoped soon. Are you only supplementing with that. You need to use calcium without D3 every feeding Except For two a month. You need to use a multi vitamin twice a month and a calcium with D3 twice a month.
This is from a reptile magazine online looks exactly the same, I'm sure it's the muscles but I'm getting him checked by the vet, won't hurt

Attachments

• panther-chameleon-Ambilobe-breeder.jpg
    panther-chameleon-Ambilobe-breeder.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 87
A vet should be able to tell if there are bone density issues; hopefully we're just overreacting. I'd definitely recommend switching to a linear bulb (lots of data showing they have more consistent UV, better depth penetration, and are less likely to cause eye issues), putting in some more plants for cover, and adding a vitamin and D3 supplement 2x/month, but otherwise it looks good! Beautiful dude, BTW

A vet should be able to tell if there are bone density issues; hopefully we're just overreacting. I'd definitely recommend switching to a linear bulb (lots of data showing they have more consistent UV, better depth penetration, and are less likely to cause eye issues), putting in some more plants for cover, and adding a vitamin and D3 supplement 2x/month, but otherwise it looks good! Beautiful dude, BTW
Thanks for all your help, I'm excited to get the new gear introduced, and thanks he appreciates it lol

Back
Top Bottom