Amazing LARGE 3 month old Ambilobe's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcal55

Avid Member
FOR SALE! - 3 month old Ambilobe Panther Chameleons. Growing great and all look fantastic.
Males #12-14 are $190 plus actual cost of shipping. Male #15 is $225 plus actual cost of shipping. Male #15 was going to be my Holdback he is the 2nd largest of the clutch. All Chameleons are shipped FedEx overnight via Ship Your Reptiles and come with a live arrival and 7 day health guarantee. These males are 8"-10" long and above average size for their age. I only charge actual cost of shipping and get great discounted rates with SYR, I will cover anything over $50 if the shipping exceeds that amount.. Every chameleon purchased comes with a free 3oz. jar of Repashy Calcium Plus LoD and Repashy SuperCal. Lineage is shown in the last picture. I have a shipping window of next Monday or Tuesday next week. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Jason
email response is usually much quicker but I do check here often.

ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANKS!! - More from the same pair ready to go in 2 weeks. They go quick feel free to msg. me to hold one. Most do not last long enough to advertise.

#12 & #13 are SOLD, Thanks!

#14 will be $220 SHIPPED if paid for and I can ship Monday for Tuesday delivery.
#15 will be $245 SHIPPED if paid for and I can ship Monday for Tuesday delivery.
These males are stunning and very large, not your typical 3 month olds everyone else would call these "Holdbacks" :)
Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom