Advice if any?.?

TattooedGecko

102_2873.jpg
[/IMG]
102_2879.jpg
102_2877.jpg
102_2874.jpg

Im using a 5.0 uvb and a 14w aquarium bulb. i use a hand pump mister twice a day usually last 45 min to an hour. Crickets let loose and cup fed every other day super worms the other day.eco carpet for substrate, mass caine live plant..Lucy likes to munch on the plant is this ok?Thank you for any advice you have.

Here's a few tips.

I see a light that isn't on top of the enclosure. This has been linked to eye issues, so i strongly suggest that you put it on the top of her enclosure.

I'd also add a second plant in her enclosure. This should higher the humidity and ensure that she feels safe all the time.

I'd also add a very horizontal branch for her on the top if you could.

About her eating/munching the plants, there is no problem as long as the plants aren't toxic. However, i don't know much about plants toxicity, so i can't judge if yours are or not! ;)

Hi, I would definitely add some other plants. The smooth leaves might be difficult for you cham to grab on to or climb. And maybe add a few more branches to climb. Unfortunately, I don't know if corn plants (Dracaena Fragrans) is poisonous or not if eaten. Wish I could be more help with that :)

I would add a different type of plant. One that has more branches.

I do like that plant under the dripper tho, those big leaves will help catch the water.

As for your feeding schedule. Superworms every other day is too much. Superworms are high in fat and also in phospherous.

Your guy is still young so crickets should be offered daily.
Every 2 days offer a worm or two.(twice a week)
The worms should be taken in addition to his regular meal, not a replacement.

Also how is ur supplement schedule?

Yeah get a little ficus tree from LLL Reptile.

Def more vines on top middle and bottom.

And I also agree about the light in the middle.

The feeder cup should be opaque.
If it is clear, the cham might shoot from the side or under, and injure their tongue.

Everything else seems to have been covered, good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom