Adventure Cham

Axemeleon

Hello this is my first post. I would like to share some cool things about my Ambanja buddy Draxis. Draxis is a free range master! When im home I let Draxis quest around the house. He is like the Indiana Jones of chameleons. Once he climbs out of his enclosure (i open a little gate) he runs all over getting into all kinds of trouble. Keep in mind he is amazingly docile and he has hand fed since 4 months. Fearless little guy. I dont let him go in hazardous areas of course even though he would love to and he will walk along the floor if he must. My house is his house. He will hang from his tail and back legs from my entertainment center or pirch on the window cill for some rays. Sometimes I find him on my guitar that hangs on my wall, just chillin. He also is a good friend haha he will climb up my lazy chair on to the arm and watch my hands play guitar. I even get him to chill on the headstock while I play. Seems to enjoy the vibration. Hence the name Axemeleon. Or he will sit on my head while I play our favorite game. I still can not get him to go back home on his own... i dont blame him.

Thanks for reading I would love to hear about other super docile free range chams!

Haha he sounds like a cool guy!! Lol my Cham zuggie has his own room to free range and he comes and chills with us in the front room, he loves to climb the curtains and his fave spot on his free range is the window :D

i love chameleons they are like little people hahaha. sorry no pics at the moment i no longer have a camera only a cell phone camera. that is on my list of things i need! I enjoy this site it is full of great people and great chams! I will be sharing more of Draxis in the future.

Zuggie looks and sounds awesome from all of the post ive seen. He is probably lovin his own room! I know Draxis would.

i love chameleons they are like little people hahaha. sorry no pics at the moment i no longer have a camera only a cell phone camera. that is on my list of things i need! I enjoy this site it is full of great people and great chams! I will be sharing more of Draxis in the future.

Zuggie looks and sounds awesome from all of the post ive seen. He is probably lovin his own room! I know Draxis would.

Thankyou yeah he loves his room !! And drexis sounds like a cool guy too!! :cool: will look forward to seeing photos when u get the chance to post some up :) :)

Back
Top Bottom