Accidentally ordered wrong bulb

Hello everyone, I recently accidentally ordered a t8 5.0 uvb bulb thinking it was a t5 5.0, can i use this this in my panther chameleons 2x2x4 cage or should i just go ahead and order the t5 5.0 bulb now lol

The problem with keeping the t8, is it's not as strong as the t5. It would be better to just return it like MissSkittles said and get the t5 to ensure your cham gets all the uvb they need.

I cannot find an 18” t5 10.0 uvb bulb to order to save my life. I thought I ordered the right one and i just opened the package to find the bulb was 22”. Could someone please give me a link to order the right bulb
Do you have an 18" T5 fixture?
I didn't know they even made that size. I don't think I have ever seen an 18" uvb

I cannot find an 18” t5 10.0 uvb bulb to order to save my life. I thought I ordered the right one and i just opened the package to find the bulb was 22”. Could someone please give me a link to order the right bulb
In your OP you said, "...my panther chameleons 2x2x4 cage..." so IDK why you'd want an 18" bulb. :unsure:

But I just checked both Arcadia & Reptisun sites. I didn't find an 18" T5 on either.
It appears to me that the smallest T5 Arcadia makes is 22" bulb fpr a 24" fixture.
It appears Reptisun makes a 12" but no 18" (They also make a 22" bulb fpr a 24" fixture.)
https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-26042-Reptisun-Fluorescent/dp/B00MDWFQMK

You’re going to need a 24” fixture eventually for a 2x2x4 cage so i would just upgrade now.
I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom