A day in the sun!

reptimom

Avid Member
Spent most of yesterday taking pictures of the bunch! Their colors really come out nicely when I get them outside. Hope ya'll enjoy them!
Nebula, 12 months, always looking great!
Mateo really starting to show his colors!
Atticus,around 14 months, My big ole boy!
Mateo, 8 months, still really small but excellent colors

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 163
nice! I notice a lot of ppl sharing pics in the sun now because the rain is gone!!! Time for our chameleons to enjoy the bright sun!!

What are you talking about. in Florida the rain is just about to beging :p. Nice chams mine just came in from a "SUN" day

Wish I had a better positioned Apt. My old apt. patio faced the sun more and wasn't covered like my current one is. :(

Need to buy a house........... with a yard..

Far from it! I thought i lost my cham because he traveled from one tree to another.

I try to never leave the chams alone if they aren't in a cage. there are so many examples on the forum for why this is bad.

Trust me, as the weather gets warmer your going to start seeing the 'WHERE DID MY CHAMELEON GO" threads start to pop up. Just like we saw a lot of "I know nothing about chameleons, teach me!' threads pop up around Christmas.

The forums have seasons too:rolleyes:

I try to never leave the chams alone if they aren't in a cage. there are so many examples on the forum for why this is bad.

Trust me, as the weather gets warmer your going to start seeing the 'WHERE DID MY CHAMELEON GO" threads start to pop up. Just like we saw a lot of "I know nothing about chameleons, teach me!' threads pop up around Christmas.

The forums have seasons too:rolleyes:

Haha thats funny...and true. I try to never leave the chams alone. but it was one of those days;)

Back
Top Bottom