a dark circle around my males belly

Cavin

right on hs side no matter what color he is theres this dark spot on his side, hes acting normal doing everything good! ill try posting pics he came liket his and his lamp is nowhere near his cage atleast a foot away

bad side near front leg is one pic i think the first and his other side is i think the second

Attachments

• Picture0026.JPG
    Picture0026.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture0020.JPG
    Picture0020.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 128
It could be a burn. How hot is his basking spot, and where is his basking spot light fixture located?

I really can't see anything wrong in those pics, maybe try getting a pic in a lighter room?

ok, in the first pic. look directly behind the front elbow. Theres a little colorless circle. The right picture/2nd picture is of his other side

Its too blurry to determine what it is. Try getting more light on it and taking a clear picture. What are the temps?

Its too blurry to determine what it is. Try getting more light on it and taking a clear picture. What are the temps?

70 - 85 gnerally and no access to his lamp he came with this "smudge" the pics are blurry but if you find it youll know somethings up there

Well hopefully it's not a burn. If it's just a dark spot, I've read of chams having them and sometimes they go away with sheds. Sometimes, never. Just make sure it's not a burn.
By the way Cavin, those colors in the picture are stress colors. Anytime you see 'camouflage' colored triangles it usually means stress. Also, the almost white color on his legs usually means stress as well. If I'm wrong, please someone correct me, those are my own observations.

Its not trying to see it, its trying to see it clearly. No one will be able to make out what it is with out clear pictures so no one will be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom