65 Gal

gngorman

I just ordered a female veiled from lll reptile... they had a really good deal on a 65 gallon reptarium too 30 bucks.... so i had them overnighted they will be here in the morning. Does anyone have experience with a reptarium? How to decorate ideas? Attaching vines...etc..?

I do!

I've been using them for a long time now. (Almost since they first came on the market- maybe 12 or 15 years ago- can't remember exactly when)

couple of tips-

run some vaseline over the zipper right away when you first get it, and apply again every once in a while (couple of times a year). It will keep it running really smooth and save you from stuck zippers.

To attach vines and sticks and stuff, get some plastic zip ties - you can use them to hold things very securely at any location along the plastic pipes that support the cage. They will even hold vines and branches halfway up very securely so they won't move. Just trim the excess plastic off with a scissors.

I do!

I've been using them for a long time now. (Almost since they first came on the market- maybe 12 or 15 years ago- can't remember exactly when)

couple of tips-

run some vaseline over the zipper right away when you first get it, and apply again every once in a while (couple of times a year). It will keep it running really smooth and save you from stuck zippers.

To attach vines and sticks and stuff, get some plastic zip ties - you can use them to hold things very securely at any location along the plastic pipes that support the cage. They will even hold vines and branches halfway up very securely so they won't move. Just trim the excess plastic off with a scissors.
Do you have a 65 gallon?

Back
Top Bottom