6 Month Ambilobe Panther Chameleons - 1 Male and 8 Large girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiryu

Established Member
Hey guys. I have just a few ambilobe's from a clutch that hatched on July 14th. They are just at 6 months old and getting huge for their age!

I ship insured through Ship Your Reptiles. Live Arrival is Guaranteed as long as someone is there for delivery. Can also hold at local FedEx hub.

Sire: Proteus - My Orange body, blue bar male

Dams sire: Captain Kirk from Crazy Eyes Chams (red body, blue bar)

Male: $280 + Shipping (1 Avail.)
Females - $175-200+ Shipping (8 Avail.)

Discounts on multiple.

Available Holdback Male - He is the "oddball" of the clutch. Seems to be going red bar, and the only male to do so. He is yellow body, red bar when basking/sleeping and ends up being a purple-ish color throughout the day. Not entirely sure what he's going to end up as! He is a little feisty, but O.K once you have him out of his enclosure. Eating 3/4" crickets free range.

Females - All getting huge! Very friendly. I've weighed a few of them and everyone seems to be between 45-60 grams at only 6 months. Some are starting to get their adult colors. Eating 1/2-3/4" crickets free range.

I've attached pictures of Proteus, 2 Pictures of the available male and 2 of the available females. You can see pictures of Captain Kirk here -

https://www.facebook.com/CrazyEyesC...0.1421447558./589537724433109/?type=3&theater

I do have more pictures of the male, females and Proteus, but can only upload 5 pics here. Please e-mail ; [email protected] for more pictures or questions, thanks! I respond within a few hours!

Attachments

• ProteusFiredUp1.jpg
    ProteusFiredUp1.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 500
  • Male6Months1(3).jpg
    Male6Months1(3).jpg
    247 KB · Views: 424
  • Male6Months1(1).jpg
    Male6Months1(1).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 307
  • Female6Months1(1).jpg
    Female6Months1(1).jpg