25ct Small Hornworm overstock sale (This weekend only) Four for 40!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member
20-count-small-hornworm-pods.jpg

Fresh Hornworms are in! We were sent the wrong amount of 25ct Small Pods this week, so we're having a special on 25ct Small Hornworm Pods (with just a small amount of food) for this coming shipping week. So all of you looking for a deal this week...

Grab 4 Small Hornworm Pods for $40 (While limited supplies last or until Tuesday)

We also have 15 15ct Medium Hornworm Pods available, as well as single hornworm pods available at $11.99. 15ct Medium Hornworm Pods are priced at $10 a pod when you buy 6 or more pods.

Half Pound Bags of High Quality Hornworm Chow are available at $14.99 each.

All items may be ordered directly through the Small Pet Feeders website, which is listed below in my signature. To contact Small Pet Feeders and I, you may either send me a private message on this forum, or...
Office phone - 678-331-8420 (Available between 10AM-10PM)
Business Cell - 678-250-8427 (When I can't be reached through the office phone, feel free to call until midnight EST)
Email - [email protected]

And please be sure to check out our Facebook, as it is the best way to stay in touch with the most recent inventory updates, spontaneous deals, and feeder care tips!

We make it a point to be available for you and your pet as many hours of the day as possible, so please don't hesitate to call the cellphone, as if I'm not available, you will just need to leave a message so I can get back to you as soon as I am able to.

We look forward to working with you and your pets :)

-Dave Cross
SmallPetFeeders.com
logo.jpg

Terms and conditions

• In 90+ Degree weather, We can only guarantee Live Delivery if you have your order shipped via Fedex 2 Day and held for Pickup at your local Fedex Office.
  • Most locations require Fedex 2 Day based on distance and climate around the nation right now. This usually runs $15-$25 to most locations. Quotes are available on the website.
  • USPS Shipping is not available. In our experience, USPS has been highly unreliable, especially during extreme weather, and unless you're seeking all dry goods, they are not an option through us.
  • Medium Hornworm Pods are normally priced at their 4 pod price, but are available at $10 a pod at 6 pods.
  • Single pods are priced $11.99 each.
  • Shipping costs may be combined when purchasing multiple insects from Small Pet Feeders.
  • You are guaranteed the most caring customer service you've received from a company. We realize the reason you are with us is to receive high quality nutrition for an animal you care a lot about, and we make a big deal over asking a lot about your animals, as we are hobbyists as well. Please don't be offended by our interest in your small companions :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom