24" t8 hood?

Bradkc

Just wondering, for those of you using 24" t8's, where do you get your fixtures for 24" t8 lamps? I'm looking for something slightly visually appealing and hopefully in black. Thanks in advance

Brad

I guess I should reiterate that I would like it to be visually appealing and not a cheap under cabinet fixture.

I guess I should reiterate that I would like it to be visually appealing and not a cheap under cabinet fixture.

dont diss the cheaper lighting fixtures. lowes has some slimline ones that are solid black, and work better than most other allowing spots for 2 uvb bulbs as well. (for weaker power like 5.0 not 10.0)

and if you do find something just because it looks good doesnt mean its good for your chameleon which should be your primary concern. just check out those places they have slimline fixtures that look good

but if you have a lot of money to throw around then just get this

http://exo-terra.com/en/products/dual_top.php

and if you do find something just because it looks good doesnt mean its good for your chameleon which should be your primary concern.

Thanks for the concern but I'm well aware of the cham being of primary concern. Although we are talking flourescent fixtures here, so as long as it has the right ballast/lamp type and is the correct size it will work fine.

Back
Top Bottom