20 long enclosure

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
Prayer plant and the fern are the newest plant I have bought. All rinsed off and prayer plant repotted with Reptisoil. I’m liking the look.
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg

I missed out on good sale price for the Zoo Med terrarium at Petsmart. Ugh. 😩
But I’m hoping next paycheck I’ll just buy it. The Pothos is growing well in Reptisoil with new growth.

Can I see a picture from the front so I can see the entire set up including the enclosure and lighting position on top?

Can I see a picture from the front so I can see the entire set up including the enclosure and lighting position on top?
I only have Aqueon LED lighting and light fixture containing housebulb LED for now.

I ordered another light fixture to have UVB plus LED lighting from lightyourreptile.

I only have Aqueon LED lighting and light fixture containing housebulb LED for now.

I ordered another light fixture to have UVB plus LED lighting from lightyourreptile.
What style glass cage is it? is it an exo terra or one of the off brands? If you can take a pic it would help me see the ventilation. Maybe your not using this for chameleons though. :)

Ok so you do not plan on using this set up for a chameleon correct? A regular aquarium is not going to give you the ventilation you need for chams.
I been seeing some Brookesia keeper using aquariums. I figured it be okay temporarily.

I been seeing some Brookesia keeper using aquariums. I figured it be okay temporarily.
I would not be able to speak to using aquariums with Pygmy Chams. All the set ups I have seen have a ventilation strip like the exo terras do. @Mendez and @javadi know this species and what proper housing is for them.

Back
Top Bottom