14 month old male chams (panther, veiled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAIL

I have 2 male chameleons-a blue bar ambilobe panther(-grandsired by Isairy Midify-), and a veiled. both are 14 months old give or take a few weeks. Only reason I am selling is because I am moving and can't take them with me. Both will hand feed, and have very awesome personalities. Neither have been bred, but would make excellent breeders.

Buy the panther for 350, or 400 shipped(although he REALLY wouldn't like being shipped :p-feel free to pick up louisville, KY.)

Buy the veiled for 110, or 150 shipped.

Buy the panther-sired by Isairy Midify-with his complete set up (2x2x4 screen cage, 2x3x4 outside cage-home made-2 ficus trees, drainage bucket, and heat lamp)-for 600.(pickup only)

Buy the veiled with set up-same as panther but a schefflera and croton tree. for 290.(pickup only)

Buy both chams and set ups, with a stand, and 4' uvb bulb and 4'daylight-in shoplight-for 800.

Add a crested gecko-29 gallon tank, and stand fully set up for 100 dollars. (pickup only)

pics are of available herps. (panthers pic is around 2.5 months old, his colors are even more brilliant now.) (veiled is in cooled/rest colors.)

also-add a mistking with 3 nozzles for 200.

so if you want everything in this post(gecko+set up, panther+setups, veiled+set ups) for pick up-total would be-1100.

text 502-432-1556 or email at [email protected] or pm me on here. thanks.

ALSO. If I ship, you must have chameleon experience. I want these chams to go into good homes, cages no smaller than 2'x2'x4'.

Attachments

• veiled2.jpg
    veiled2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 218
  • panther.jpg
    panther.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 194
  • crested.jpg
    crested.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.