10 pleasant little surprises!!!!

Cainschams

I came home from work, went in to water the chams and found these:eek: They are Chamaeleo Trioceros bitaeniatus or side striped chameleons. I will be raising them individually after I go get a few more large deli cups. This will be my first time raising newborns from a live bearing species, hopefully things go well:eek:

Picture11086.jpg

Picture11082.jpg

Picture11079.jpg

Picture11080.jpg

My favourites! :eek: (Well, after the goetzei of course). Send them up to me, I'll be more than happy to look after them.

Trace

Thanks guys!

Juli, I recieved her already fat as can be. Ive had her for over a month now. I really hope I can hook you up with a male. Ive heard plenty of times about how these guys dont do to well though:eek: I think individual deli cups will work good for them. It did with the tavs at least. Keep your fingers crossed!

Trace! You know who the first person I thought of was:rolleyes: I wish it was that easy:( Thats more of a reason for you to come down here! You could easily stuff a couple of these guys in your pocket!:eek: They definatly have a cool, lazy, personality. Although the little ones were trying to bite me when I was taking them out:rolleyes:

The female is still fat as can be. Is this normal or do you think she may still have a couple in there. I couldnt imagine, these guys are as big as my tavs were at 1.5 to 2 months.

Its always fun finding surprises! Well, I guess not all:rolleyes:

Thanks Laurie:)

Hahaha, yeah, a little action, but plenty;)

These guys are all eating 1 week old crix and FFs. Walmart isnt so bad either:eek: I went thier to find deli cups and asked the deli manager and he gave me 10 for free:p Cant ever have enough of those. The tavs did well in the cups so I am going at these guys with the same approach.

Tavs are on the top and the bits on the bottom. I know, my setup isnt pretty:eek: BUT, it works! Im also working on it;)

Picture11087.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I bet that is how I should do mine. I didn't know any better so I have my 25 little veileds spread out over 4 10 gal tanks. I guess it is too late to change them now. Any idea when to take them out of the tanks and put them in screen cages?

Back
Top Bottom