US 10-11 month Male veiled chameleon north Fl

SourGrape4u

Avid Member
We rescued this guy about 5 months ago and he is now stable and healthy enough for a new home. He had MBD forming and we brought him back to good health. Only thing is he does not have much use of his tongue for shooting due to the previous MBD. He basically has to get right up on his food to catch them.

I am not trying to sell him, but find him a new home. He is a mean little bugger but you would be too if you went what he went through! So if you can give him a good home let me know. Not really wanting to ship due to what he already went through. I live in north Fl above ft walton area.

You will need to have your own enclosure and lightning, I can not give away hundreds of dollars for free. Plan to turn it into a outdoor enclosure for my other chams, unless you would like to buy the big custom enclosure and t5 uvb and heat lamps.

He is hidden in his tree right now but ill post pics of him tomorrow.

20200814_092439.jpg
20200814_092453.jpg

Oh dang I live close to ya! I'm over in defuniak springs! Wish I had the room for one more chameleon ;-; hopefully you find the guy a good home, hes beautiful!

I have decided to donate him to our local zoo owned by the tv series rick the reptile guy. They have no chams and are excited to get him tomorrow! I am sure they will build him a huge outdoor enclosure since they treat all their animals fantastic. He was nicknamed that by the famous Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin.

Back
Top Bottom