1-year old panther not getting colors?

I dont find this too alarming, as my cham has been in lovely condition since he was a baby. But i did notice that my male Sambava panther hasnt gotten his colors yet and is reaching his 1-year with me. Ive been told it isn't too much to worry about because he seems fine. Ive triple checked that he is indeed male, and i got him from Kammerflage Kreations, who from my experience is a very reputable breeder.

Excuse the grammar and/or spelling

So funny I posted almost the same thing earlier about my 9 month old! Lol they told me they can get their colors 1-1.5 years so u may have some time to go like mine. Surprisingly my kammerflage Cham who’s only 4 months is WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY more colorful than my 9 month one from framschams (def not their fault or an issue) it sounds like it just heavily varies on the Cham. Because Freddy (my 9 month) siblings are bursting with color so idk lol what does yours look like?

So funny I posted almost the same thing earlier about my 9 month old! Lol they told me they can get their colors 1-1.5 years so u may have some time to go like mine. Surprisingly my kammerflage Cham who’s only 4 months is WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY more colorful than my 9 month one from framschams (def not their fault or an issue) it sounds like it just heavily varies on the Cham. Because Freddy (my 9 month) siblings are bursting with color so idk lol what does yours look like?
Wow Late reply! Haven’t been on in a while 😅

But yeah you’re probably right!! I don’t find it an issue at all, and since i’ve posted this he’s gotten much more color!!

Back
Top Bottom