1 month old baby veiled..sick?

lol I know everyone is just trying to help. I ended up separating them. I put a piece of cardboard between the cages and he's perked up considerably. I still havent noticed him eating, but hes been rubbing the top of his head on the top of the cage...I hope once he sheds he will be all good again.

Sister issues?

Well its with a sad heart that I post this. Mickey passed away Friday night. I took him back to the rep store so they could try to rehabilitate him (they do offer that service) and he died that night. His sister Mallory is doing ok, but shes been exhibiting weird coloring for the last 2 weeks (about the same time Mickey got sick). She's still eating normally and drinking and is alert. Can you offer ideas as to whats going on with her? I took this pic tonight so its current.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 145
BUMP

Please, i hope someone is able to help. I wouldnt want them to loose the little female too

I'm sorry i have to experience of this

I'm not certain about the coloration thing. But, she's eating, drinking, behaving normally so keep up with what you are doing. Unfortunately these chams are very very young and there is a percentage of every clutch that just doesn't survive for unknown reasons. Chams that survive to reach 2-3 months are past this delicate age. There could be problems that you have inherited due to the breeder's poor care of the parents, less than great nutrition, inbreeding, etc.

I'm sorry to be negative, but I've seen it so often. Hope she keeps going!

Back
Top Bottom