‘Spy’ cam suggestions?

I know this is an old thread, but this camera sounds great and I was wondering if you could tell me what wyze cam it was specifically (and if its waterproof) :)
I had tried two different cams…https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DGR98VQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the other was a square (can’t find it on Amazon). Neither are waterproof. I preferred the one I’ve linked to and set it up with a little plastic ‘roof’ when I used it, which worked well. Unfortunately in moving my chams around I dropped and broke it. I’m kind of looking around for a better option that is waterproof and will take up less space. I haven’t put much effort into my search though.

I know this is an old thread, but this camera sounds great and I was wondering if you could tell me what wyze cam it was specifically (and if its waterproof) :)

There are several versions of Wyze cams. The "Pan" version mentioned above is indoor only and does not appear to have any weather resistant rating.

The Wyze Cam v3 is the newest version - I use one on my cham's enclosure. It is indoor and outdoor (IP65 rated) - note that it is a wired camera.

The Wyze Cam Outdoor is rated for outdoor use, also IP65 - I use these all around my house for security. One additional advantage is that they are wireless - have an on-board battery that charges with a USB cable, needed every few weeks.

Spy cam? More like spy Cham…😏

(I’m so sorry, I can’t help it)
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Back
Top Bottom