Recent content by SerpeRoma

  1. SerpeRoma

    Chances of misidentified T.J. jacksonii from LLL Reptiles?

    Thanks a lot! I'll wait for the verdict by @JacksJill
  2. SerpeRoma

    Chances of misidentified T.J. jacksonii from LLL Reptiles?

    According to a quick research I made in the last few days, it is normal for the T.J. Jacksonii females to have horns (you are correct about the number that may vary) and it is what I would use as indication to tell it apart from a female T.J. Xantholophus which should be hornless. My second...
  3. SerpeRoma

    Chances of misidentified T.J. jacksonii from LLL Reptiles?

    I emailed them this morning asking for pictures of the females, they just sent me these two. I’m no expert in sexing Jackson’s, but the second picture looks like a male to me (strictly based on tail thickness) but I might be wrong. Can anyone more experienced guide me please? Thanks in advance!
  4. SerpeRoma

    Chances of misidentified T.J. jacksonii from LLL Reptiles?

    Hi everyone, it’s been a while! After giving up my collection a few years ago for medical reasons, I’m finally ready to get back into chameleon keeping, I’m so stoked!! I kept veileds, panthers and brookesias in the past and bred a couple of them, but I feel like changing things up a bit and...
  5. SerpeRoma

    Finally finished the new design!

    Thank you! :)
  6. SerpeRoma

    Finally finished the new design!

    I’ve been working on these enclosures for almost 2 years, and I finally finished them. A lot has happened during this time, including some serious health issues that forced me to give up all of my chameleons, but the idea of making breeding affordable remained. This is why I came up with 3D...
  7. SerpeRoma

    Wanted to share the nursery cages that I have designed for individual raising :)

    They are, you can find the files here: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/terra-v5-reptile-nursery-cage
  8. SerpeRoma

    Wanted to share the nursery cages that I have designed for individual raising :)

    So happy to see so much enthusiasm! Yes, I’m already working on similar projects and I hope to raise something to help investing on bigger printers to make long term cages for a cheaper price. I’ve already sent a couple samples to Bill Strand and we were planning on selling them on his website...
  9. SerpeRoma

    Wanted to share the nursery cages that I have designed for individual raising :)

    Hey guys, I’ve been working on these cages for a couple years and unfortunately I had to leave the hobby right when I finished them for medical reasons. I’m feeling a lot better now and I can finally do my part and make individual raising more accessible to everyone. I have many hobbies and I...
  10. SerpeRoma

    White worms on egg

    I have never candled them as I never wanted to disturb them, but most of them (if not all) have been growing in size and haven't grown mold. Again, they're about 7 months old right now, so I guess if they were dead it would have been visible a while ago.. at least that's what happened with the...
  11. SerpeRoma

    White worms on egg

    Today I found some more worms on the isolated eggs. Looks like one of them is not going to make it, the other ones look fine for now. The eggs in the other container all look fine, no signs of worms so far. I don't know if it's thanks to the vermiculite or if I just saved them in time before...
  12. SerpeRoma

    Piebald/translucent veiled chameleons...

    I wish there was a completely white one, that'd be so cool 😍
  13. SerpeRoma

    White worms on egg

    Nothing to report so far, both containers look ok. I'll post if anything happens!
  14. SerpeRoma

    Chameleon subreddit... is it for real?

    I've been banned at my first post and the mod started arguing with me.. that's just a place for people to feel like they know better than you, and if you actually know something, they kick you out.
Back
Top Bottom