You should not have any issues with a 24x18x36 enclosure for a female panther chameleon. It will not work if your enclosure is actually 36 wide instead of 36 tall.
There was a whole clutch of eggs buried beneath the substrate. In total, I ended up with 15 babies. One by one the eggs hatched and the babies crawled up through the substrate. Valentine was the first so she is special for me :).
I’m very sorry for your loss. I currently have 20 Ambilobe panther chameleon hatchlings and would be happy to send you one once they’re old enough to ship in a couple of months. I only ask that you cover the overnight shipping cost. Let me know...
No mold or rotten eggs. Some have shriveled. The rest might still hatch. Will just have to wait longer and see. 4 have already hatched so I assume the clutch was fertle. The eggs are in container with moist vermiculite kept in the closet.
Are we, as enthusiasts, making things more complicated than they need to be? Sometimes it feels like life finds a way and perhaps letting nature take its course is the best approach.
Here's a personal example. I repurposed an enclosure that had previously housed a female panther chameleon for...