Recent content by leedragon

  1. leedragon

    tomatoes

    Tomatos as gutload is bad right? SOI am buying a new green banana roch coloni and the owner feed them tomatoes, between other stuff, how long should -i keep them and feed them other stuff before using them as feeders?
  2. leedragon

    really stupid question

    Shit thanks, I really freak out for several reasons. Very afraid for cocciddia because what only kills it is hydrogen peroxide right?
  3. leedragon

    really stupid question

    coccidia? birds can have it
  4. leedragon

    really stupid question

    ahh fucking shit, hate those things. I saw a worm on the dubias and threw the whole thing.
  5. leedragon

    really stupid question

    So the short of it, one of the banana roches that escaped landed on my clothes I hade lastest when I was out of the house. I stepped on bird poop several time that time and my boots and pants legs probavly got some of it due the patter of movement. that roach crawled back to the container, yes...
  6. leedragon

    PETG 3 d printing safe for chameleons?

    ahh so the uvb of the cage would decompose it?
  7. leedragon

    PETG 3 d printing safe for chameleons?

    No, I was thinking about using acrylic or plexy glass but are too expensive and tehn saw someone printing water tray so I may comission one. I dont know what those are. But I searching for something sturdy and that looks good too.
  8. leedragon

    PETG 3 d printing safe for chameleons?

    I waa thinking buying a tray to make the cages bioactive. I was thinking about using PETG 3 d printing. Is 3d printing safe at all for chameleons? thinking about fumes chemical reactions and when is in contect with water and soil?
  9. leedragon

    day light

    thanks🤞
  10. leedragon

    day light

    linear light bulbs is what I am talking about, t5 linje light bulbs for daylight that are not damaging for chameleons eyes.
  11. leedragon

    day light

    So people dont sell T 5 arcadia daylight anymore more. Or I can´t just not find regular T 5 daylight lights that have no d3. What brand do you use that is okey for reptiles?
  12. leedragon

    Kidney Failure in Chameleons.

    reviving this thread, what can be done? is soaking something that would help?
  13. leedragon

    WaxMoths And A 2-Month-Old

    yeah no worries, they are small.
  14. leedragon

    Tiny black bugs on Brookesia import (mites?)

    ai makes shit up so you shouldnt trust it, vet is the best bet
  15. leedragon

    cohabiting feeders.

    This is a risk yes. Depends on the species. some are more dangerous than others. Mine took a one that a too big for him and spit it out.
Back
Top Bottom