YAY! Found poop.

mcbdz

:D LOL I know it sounds silly but, I'm so happy. Haven't been able to see any poop since,:rolleyes: got him last Tuesday. Thought he was 2 little to find it in that big cage with the big plant. Did find 2 poops today. At least I know he's eating ok. Poops look good except a tiny bit of pinkish orange where the 2 meet but end was white. LOL. never thought I'd be excited about animal poop. LOL

:D LOL I know it sounds silly but, I'm so happy. Haven't been able to see any poop since,:rolleyes: got him last Tuesday. Thought he was 2 little to find it in that big cage with the big plant. Did find 2 poops today. At least I know he's eating ok. Poops look good except a tiny bit of pinkish orange where the 2 meet but end was white. LOL. never thought I'd be excited about animal poop. LOL

LOL! Dont worry, we have all been there and understand and happyness of seeing a good healthy poop :D

I totally understand, after I brought Picasso home I looked and looked for 3 days to see poop and finally did on the third day and that made my day.

I've had my guy 3 weeks now and I still look for poop every day. I'm always excited when I find it. Impaction is always in the back of my mind and since he REFUSES to let me see him drink, I have to count on seeing his urates to know if he is drinking or not! :rolleyes:

:D That's why I look for it. I saw him eat the first couple of days but now he really is kind of shy. Also trying really hard to let him settle in but, he's so little I get paranoid and need to check he's OK. I will feel so much better when he starts showing some growth. :)

I educate the other half on poop, not to mention look for it every morning. Even learned from stories of other members, now I break it up to find out if the odor is different. Apparently smelly droppings is a sign of parasites.

Apparently smelly droppings is a sign of parasites.

Very interesting! I did not know that. I can't wait to see my husband's reaction tomorrow when he sees me smooshing the poop and smelling it! :eek: haha He will think I have completely lost it! Oh, the things we do for our chams! :D

Oh my gosh I know your excitement!

Still getting Pennie back on her "healthy" feet at the moment, but the day I find a good poop... pretty sure I'll be crying with joy! lol :p

Back
Top Bottom