New Avatar!

Chuck G

Avid Member
This is Halloween this year. For everyone who was creeped out by the ventriloquist dummy,this is the real deal! I will give everyone the option of Halloween Chuck or plain ol Chuck. A big hug for who recognizes my Halloween character.

Attachments

• chuck 004.jpg
    chuck 004.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 142
Alright Chuck, I think your still messing with us right - these pics are both really ventriliquist dummies- right??!!!

Your avatar looks like one of those weird looking pig like doctors in one of the episodes of the old Twilight Zone with Rod Serling! Alot of you youngsters won't know what I am talking about!!! P.S. I would go with the real Chuck;) Edit: I take that back, you are a Ravens Fan!!

halloween chuck......seeing your real face doesnt seem natural anymore:rolleyes:...

that is your real face? right?!?!

Sweetie you know I like the real you. Your avatar looks like Richard Nixon, I can do more guessing for a hug.:D

I've seen that classic episode a few times myself! I'm sure it was just on during the NY's Twilight Zone marathon on sci fi, but I missed it this time around. The avatar does look like the doc from there, and he's smoking which I remember too (I think).

Edit: Good call Carol!!

I've seen that classic episode a few times myself! I'm sure it was just on during the NY's Twilight Zone marathon on sci fi, but I missed it this time around. The avatar does look like the doc from there, and he's smoking which I remember too (I think).

Edit: Good call Carol!!

ha thanks!!!! When you gonna update your blog Stuart! lol!!!

Its the episode where they take the bandage off and its Elle Mae Clampett right? I thnk the doctor was played by Dick York who was Darren on Bewitched.

I am speechless ... I never thought this would happen! Dreams really do come true LOL
I prefer the real Chuck -- no more creepy sh*t. Having said that, since you're a body builder, and have loads of tats, how about a "different" chuck? One that shows more, um, Chuck -- like an arm pic. I hope I don't get banned for sexual harassment, but you did ask for opinions :) Either way, real Chuck rules!!!!!

THANK GOD ! No more damn clown !

I LOL at like every comments on this thread especially the 2 above me :D

I watched that episode last week in my Language Arts class :) By far the best one. That one and the one with the talking doll:p;)

Back
Top Bottom