HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!

Sherbertsmysunshine

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today last year, I brought Sherbert home from the Herps Reptile Show. Thanks to @Texas Ranger I have a BEAUTIFUL healthy boy! He is 1.5 years and just incredible! I want to thank @Brad for making this incredible forum. @Texas Ranger for their healthy chams (and sticking around more) @Beman and @MissSkittles for helping me with so many things. (even if it was a drill.) @elizaann2 for the vet sheet and amazing help. and absolutely everyone on this forum. I'm so very happy to have everyone to give me support and encouragement. I am thinking of this forum 24/7 and ALWAYS trying to get my friends to get a cham 🤪

Just a little thank you to all 💓 Virtual hugs to all!

(Sorry if you got mentioned in this thread.)

1705367177119.png

Sherbert says thank you for the nice replies :)

WoooooHooooo! Happy gotcha day. Sherbert❤️. A beautiful chameleon from the day he hatched and with an amazing cham parent as well. Thank you so much for being a wonderful cham parent❤️.

Today last year, I brought Sherbert home from the Herps Reptile Show. Thanks to @Texas Ranger I have a BEAUTIFUL healthy boy! He is 1.5 years and just incredible! I want to thank @Brad for making this incredible forum. @Texas Ranger for their healthy chams (and sticking around more) @Beman and @MissSkittles for helping me with so many things. (even if it was a drill.) @elizaann2 for the vet sheet and amazing help. and absolutely everyone on this forum. I'm so very happy to have everyone to give me support and encouragement. I am thinking of this forum 24/7 and ALWAYS trying to get my friends to get a cham 🤪

Just a little thank you to all 💓 Virtual hugs to all!

(Sorry if you got mentioned in this thread.)
Well we are your Cham friends ❤️❤️❤️. Sending you a virtual hug back!! 💗. I’m glad you are here and congratulations on one whole year with your beautiful baby! May you have many many more.

Back
Top Bottom