I’m Oliver

Andrew1283

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi, my name is Oliver. I am a 1 year old Nosey Be and I’m really shy. I tend to bite people who grab at me. People thought I was mean so no one took me home.

My store was closing and I had no where to go. Then I finally found a forever home with someone who understands me.

I want to eat a lot but my tongue doesn’t work too well. I didn’t grow up with the right vitamins or lights. I am now eating lots of nutritious, dusted, gut-loaded feeders to get better. I love my real plants, real branches, and new correct lighting. I never had real plants before.

OK welp, time to tuck in for bed. Good night everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_6412.jpeg
    IMG_6412.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6391.jpeg
    IMG_6391.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6337.jpeg
    IMG_6337.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6416.jpeg
    IMG_6416.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi, my name is Oliver. I am a 1 year old Nosey Be and I’m really shy. I tend to bite people who grab at me. People thought I was mean so no one took me home.

My store was closing and I had no where to go. Then I finally found a forever home with someone who understands me.

I want to eat a lot but my tongue doesn’t work too well. I didn’t grow up with the right vitamins or lights. I am now eating lots of nutritious, dusted, gut-loaded feeders to get better. I love my real plants, real branches, and new correct lighting. I never had real plants before.

He is awesome looking! I love blue noseys! So glad he found you! Welcome Oliver!!!

He's so handsome!

He's beautiful and so great you took him 🙏

How did the rest come along? I was a few days off-line and I'm not up-to-date ;)

He's beautiful and so great you took him 🙏

How did the rest come along? I was a few days off-line and I'm not up-to-date ;)
Hi Sonny! I set up 3 new enclosures in 3 days and tried to make them look beautiful. And yes I ordered black buckets to match haha. I also want the heat domes to match. My OCD is having a field day with this but at a certain point it’s like one of those cooking shows where they yell “Times up!” And everyone drops the dishes for judging.” Can’t keep messing with enclosures and stressing them out. They’re done, done.

Attachments

• IMG_6503.jpeg
    IMG_6503.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6507.jpeg
    IMG_6507.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 18
He sure is beautiful. I'm sure he'll come around. Wear thick gloves that will take your fear of being bit out of the equation and I'm sure they can feel our feelings. Like a dog. Homer use to be such a snot when I was bringing him in from outdoor enclosure. It's the only time he isn't a sweetheart. Anyways, I began wearing motorcycle gloves and it was like he thought, ohhh now I'm now scary anymore, so why bother lol. Now he's no longer hissing, blowing up, trying to attack my hand.

i have double layered nitrile gloves. They’re like surgical gloves but double thick. I used them with Herbie and it worked for sure.

I don’t want to handle Oliver but I can’t have him lashing out when I need to clean something. I’ve been hand feeding him large hoppers but it’s a little scary because his tongue doesn’t work, so he comes in for a fast chomp!

Now that he’s out of public view I think he should settle in. It had to be hard for a shy cham to be in a store for a year with prying eyes all day.

Hi Sonny! I set up 3 new enclosures in 3 days and tried to make them look beautiful. And yes I ordered black buckets to match haha. I also want the heat domes to match. My OCD is having a field day with this but at a certain point it’s like one of those cooking shows where they yell “Times up!” And everyone drops the dishes for judging.” Can’t keep messing with enclosures and stressing them out. They’re done, done.
Wauw, that looks great 😍 Well done! OCD is good, blessed with the same 😄

So great you took them 🙏🏻
They’ll be forever grateful to coming to such great home.

Back
Top Bottom