Male Veiled with Complete Cage Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHillendahl

I have a veiled chameleon for sale. He was originally purchased from FL Chameleons. He's an adult, but has not finished growing yet. He's very healthy, beautiful color, and has been fed gut-loaded crickets dusted with multivitamins (bi-monthly) and calcium+D (daily) his whole life. While he may take a while to adjust to a new owner, he's surprisingly friendly for a chameleon.

The cage kit he is being sold with includes a 24"x24"x48" screen cage from LLL Reptile, an 18" UV strip light, and a dual bulb heat lamp with one white heat bulb and one black night-time heat bulb. The cage is also furnished with some artificial leaves in the upper section, a "jungle gym" of twisting branches that I designed myself, some artificial vines, and a 40" ficus. I would prefer that he go to someone that has kept a chameleon before, but if you feel you can handle the responsibility of caring for a cham, I am open to selling to a newbie. I am also including two books on general chameleon info and care.

I am asking for $250 OBO, and the buyer must pick him up. I am in the Rancho Cordova area of Sacramento, CA. I can be reached at [email protected] for pictures or any other information.

I have received several inquiries, and yes, he is still available. For reference, it's much faster to contact me through email. It goes straight to my phone, so I have it immediately, and I don't get the chance to get on the forums often.

Here's a current picture of the big guy.
425238_377957818888665_100000233503393_1397868_1542449490_n.jpg

I'm starting a 9 month deployment fairly soon, and there will be nobody to take care of this poor fella. In turn, I've decided to reduce the price to $100. This still includes his cage, plants, lights, dripper, etc. Please contact me if you're interested. I can be reached at [email protected]. This email account is connected to my phone, so I'll see your message as soon as you send it.

PS - On another note, I also have a bearded dragon in a 75 gallon tank if anyone would like to inquire about him. Also going for real cheap.

-Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom