Losing my baby boy

I am happy to say I have some good news for the first time in a month. He has opened his eyes and he's eating on his own. Today was the first day his eyes open in a long time fingers crossed thanks for all your help.
Yay that's fantastic news !!.

He's probably not out of the woods yet but that is such good news for you!! I'm happy you got him to eat a lil!! Sending prayers it stays that way:love:

Well he passed. I thought it'd be easier on my daughter but I thought wrong. trying to remind her if she did all she could for a blind chameleon. But it's hard to tell an 8 year old that. R.i.p link:(

Sorry for your loss...

It is a shame that your herculean efforts did not yield a better result, but, you did your very best to make a short life more pleasurable and I'm sure your efforts were realized.

Her efforts (as well as yours) led to a longer life than he would have had.

I can't believe it how bad he was. And my daughter took him into the shower almost every other day fed him by hand. Did his vitamins everything for him and she's only eight

She has some great qualities and a sense of responsibility that most 8 year-olds wont achieve by the time they are 80 :D! Tell her I am truly sorry for the loss and that the pain will lessen over time.

Rest In Paradise little one :(.

So sorry to hear that he passed but not surprised. As soon as you said he seemed to be turning around I was worried about that ...they often rally then pass. It's like they're having one last look at the world. Hugs to your daughter. Again sorry for your loss.

Aww hun, think of it this way, both of you. Yes he died, but he made it almost other 5 months? And the last few months he was able to be himself again. If I had to go, I would want to go living my life. He had an amazing life with you, and you guys did so much to keep him going. Never be sad, it's just another chance to see them again, whether you believe in the rainbow bridge, or like me believe in some form of reincarnation. We all meet up again some how.

She wouldn't go into the basement where we keep them all. Until early this morning when she woke up finally went fed them and water them. Trying to get her back on the horse. Still Brave though he's a mean one:)

Attachments

• 20170224_171150.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
  • 20170224_171145.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
yo ron! sorry for the little guy going on you. i just now saw this thread. really sucks when they go. nice work on trying to revive him, its a hard battle when you have to face it. i got 2 chams that never used their tongues since ive had them, its a pain in the ass making them eat. its hard giving them ideal temps where i have them this time of year in MA and i think its contributing toward their lack of appetite. i think my veiled is mostly blind. bad luck of the draw i guess, if you got any pointers im all ears.

yo ron! sorry for the little guy going on you. i just now saw this thread. really sucks when they go. nice work on trying to revive him, its a hard battle when you have to face it. i got 2 chams that never used their tongues since ive had them, its a pain in the ass making them eat. its hard giving them ideal temps where i have them this time of year in MA and i think its contributing toward their lack of appetite. i think my veiled is mostly blind. bad luck of the draw i guess, if you got any pointers im all ears.
I'll show you I'm how mine are set up when you come by sometime mines in a basement so I can keep the temperature pretty good for the Panthers and humidity right now the veiled upstairs so I can keep the humidity up on it. He's getting healthy he might be looking for a good home. If the kids let me

Back
Top Bottom