Blue Bottle Flies

Can someone please post a picture of there BB set up. I'm curious how you set it up in the cage while your away? please!!!

I am going to have pity on you…here it is, a 4 ounce portions cup you can get at restaurant supply places or ask a restaurant for some.

CHEERS!!!:D

Nick

Well I just ordered a hundred spikes and the cup o' flies to set them up. I am hoping this gives them their hunting fun since I rarely get crickets anymore, and just use dubias, horns and supers.

I think I am going to have to buy a small dorm fridge, I think the BF, when he moves in will not be as tolerate to the bugs in the fridge as the daughter is...IO can hear it now...

I find it almost as fun to watch my husband chase blue bottles around as watching the chameleons - he changes colors and his eyes spin (my husband) but I've been married for 25 years so you're probably right that it's better not to rock the boat.

Highest temp to keep them dormant

what is the warmest fridge temperature that will keep the maggots dormant? I am hoping I can set this new fridge at a temp that is cool enough to keep the maggots dormant but not too cool to kill hornworms when I want to slow their growth.

Anyone got thoughts on a target temperature?

Back
Top Bottom