Wanna Guess a Panther Locale?

Ankify? Ambato? I go with Ankify, YYYYes! Ankify is me gueessss good sir.. In the states those are widely known as Ambanja!

Glad to be wrong!

Definitely not Ankaramy.....I was way off on my guess. Very attractive colors! Continue posting updates.....there Mom is stunning :)

They certainly don't look very Ankaramy now; the first one reminds me a lot of Lloyd. Are you sure you haven't slipped in some of your Sid+Nancy offspring just to trick us?:p

Thats the only cross bred panther Ive seen that I really liked. Awesome Pardalisgirl, hes a stunning pet.

well it's more than likely not a cross due to it being a gravid import (I guess it could have bred with something at a containment facility but it's more than likely pure)

I'm sticking with my original ambanja guess :)

Definitely not Ankaramy.....I was way off on my guess. Very attractive colors! Continue posting updates.....there Mom is stunning :)

Yeah, well, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thrown off by their colors. Although I wouldn't call them "pure" just yet, I'm feeling a lot more confident that I actually got what I paid for. I didn't explain everything at first so as not to bias the guesses so here's the whole story, finally:
This female, Barney, came in with a shipment of mostly geckos and what was supposed to be 2.2 Ambanja panthers. Both males looked very nice but I bought both females sight-unseen. Both were gravid and I'm raising clutches from both now. This clutch looked so weird (as does Barney, really) that I was rather nervous about them. The other female's clutch is only 2 months old but a couple of the males look pretty typical for this locale.

They certainly don't look very Ankaramy now; the first one reminds me a lot of Lloyd. Are you sure you haven't slipped in some of your Sid+Nancy offspring just to trick us?:p

Definitely. I put those two males into a screen cage by themselves after taking the previous photos. :) But, I sure hope these turn out to be "pure" because I bred Barney to Sid a few months after she laid this clutch and now have around 50 babies from them, too. :eek:

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'll update again in a few weeks when the bigger male develops some more color.

Just shed today:

100_2941a.jpg

ill say that they are nosy falys.... The markings remind me of mine when I got my first chameleon.we will just have to wait hey.

Im going for Sambava cross Ambilobe x Diego Suarez with a touch of Nosy faly and a splash of Tamatave, also looks like either of the parents could of been Ankaramy x Nosy Mitsio with some intermediate Ambanja pssibly? :confused:

Come on its so small and the colours are not even coming out yet really so could be anything:D

Nice game though..... I had fun:D

LOL!!!

And I completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom