Just a thank you...

lslcronk

and a word of advice to other "noobs".

I wanted to thank the Senior Members/Moderators for all the time and effort you put in to this forum. I have had a great week with my little Claude, he is eating (I have been lucky enough and quiet enough to get to watch a few times...he even caught one today while I was misting him!! :D) drinking, he is active and seems to be doing well. I spent A LOT of time reading the threads, going through the links you guys post, took notes, looked at your critiques of others set up etc. I thank you for all the time and effort to post all your experience for free!!

The word of advice comes from reading all the threads from new members that "have done all the research" and "know what they are doing" - please dont come here and ask for help or advice and then argue incessantly with the people trying to help you! These guys are amazing, I am not saying take their word for everything without questions, but if you do question...BE POLITE about it. They are helping because they love the hobby/job/passion whatever you call it! I would be in trouble without these guys, I would hate to have them abused so much they give up on us!

We are were "noobs" at one point or another! It is nice to see when people such as yourself take the forums advice and run with it! Kudos to you!!! Happy cham keeping!!!!

Even after over 25 years of keeping chameleons I still have a lot to learn and sometimes feel like a newbie! All we can do is our best!

Glad you said what you said lslcronk!

Youre so sweet to take the time to say it and I hope that others take your advice! The people on here that offer advice are incredibly helpful and super nice about offering their two cents. I have learned so much and feel like it's just a drop in the bucket compared to them!

Thank you lslcronk, it is nice of you to thank us for doing what we all enjoy. That is what this forum is all about, loving, learning and caring for chameleons. I enjoy being a part of it and always hope I have helped some one. You will find soon you will be surprised at the number of people you have helped even with small things.:)

Back
Top Bottom