Just a thank you!

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know I’ve said it before, but I just really want to express my thanks to all of you. I was clearing out my camera roll today and I just really realized how far Spaghetti has come. My first pictures and videos of him compared to now just hit me hard. He was dragging his little body along his branches, his tail was hanging straight down, his tiny legs were so shaky and he was so skinny. Now he’s able to lift himself off his branches, he uses his tail to hang on and climb, he so much faster and grumpier. His aim is better, his tongue is stronger and faster.

I just have no doubt that without all your help and support, he would be gone soon. It’s just insane looking back that I didn’t realize how sick he really was. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone for your willingness to help and educate and continue to support me and my grumpy little noodle ❤️

If you care to see photos of his progress, I’ve attached one or two from each month up until now. (Continued photos in reply cause I had too many 😅) Plus one of his cute little tail I just took this evening 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0284.jpeg
    IMG_0284.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0283.jpeg
    IMG_0283.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0281.jpeg
    IMG_0281.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0280.jpeg
    IMG_0280.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0279.jpeg
    IMG_0279.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0278.jpeg
    IMG_0278.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 43
I already know what it feels like to be on the opposite result of this and it's terrible. I'm really happy Spaghetti is doing well! It's nice to see that even situations where an issue becomes present, the help/info we get here on this page is absolutely amazing for helping care for our chameleons.

I've seen a difference first-hand what it's like keeping a chameleon based on the advice from great people on this page from what I was under the impression of when I first started. And it's incredible. The results are amazing in comparison. Happy for Spaghetti and you :)

Back
Top Bottom