is it safe to let veild walk out of cage

shaboogie

OK so today I left my cage open again to see if Henry would walk out so he does climb out right to the top he almost falls off the light thank god he grab the side of his cage whew so i put him down on the floor there's nothing really in the living room but two couches was skurrd he'd go under that and I was skurred to let him craw on the curtain and I got a good curtain that he can grip on i just don't know remember I'm the kid that was scared to pick him up now I'm great with that cause he doesn't even get them black spots like he used to do he's really friendly now I take him outside when its sunny only thing his nails make my skin puffy and itch even b4 and after I wash my hands but I also have a photos plant jext to his cage ima have to let him see it I guess

I have some big horn worms that he can't eat any ideas on what to do with them?

Ty very much I also have pics but its hard for me to load them up from my wife's tablet since my labtop is nit here at the moment

So all should check out www.instagram.com/shamoneyxl718

Www.instagram.com

Its a site for pictures

How old are you anyways?. You're a kid with a wife???:eek: lol It is safe as long as your environment is safe. Meaning no animlas that can get him, no dogs water bowls he could crawl into and drown... etc. (p.s. the bowl thing,that has happened, not to me but someone else) put the hornworms in a container of dirt, see if they will pupate and turn into moths and feed the moths to the chams. The moths are pretty big too though!

wow it is really hard to understand your typing, but it is ok to let them walk around some times as long as they are safe.

I assume you were saying you were a bit high earlier and that was the reason for the bad posting.

If you were high then, WTF was the cause of this last post?;)

Vvwell my bad wasbilhigh when i was typing earlier and dirt can I use outside dirt I
Kiim5**:

Shaboogie must be smoking that permanent weed. :rolleyes:

Although.. I'm pretty sure typing that hard to understand was done while on Xanax. Lol.

Lol no I'm smoking that kush and typing on a tablet and since er body wanna b a holes u can hmm NM but thanks I'll put them in dirt tomorrow

hard to read... shit i had to get my daughter to decipher it! :cool:

lol yeah dunno that it would matter if ur cham can't eat them... can they be stored in fridge until should like some other worms?

I used to know a black dude from providence that went by shaboogie he was a DJ, was wondering if that was you ?

Doing drugs and chameleon husbandry do not mix. Your chamelons will not be able to go to NA meetings when they want to quit...

Back
Top Bottom