I just got my mistking!

rachelk

So my mistking arrived today and it is sooo coool!! I love it, and leonard loves it... For anyone who doesn't have one you need to start saving and get one!!
:D

So my mistking arrived today and it is sooo coool!! I love it, and leonard loves it... For anyone who doesn't have one you need to start saving and get one!!
:D

I couldn't agree more, they are great. All 3 of my chams are very happy with it.:)

-Jay

I was supposed to get one until I realized the shipping takes forever!

I ordered one and shipping to Florida didn't take forever. It was just a little over a week. Definitely worth the wait.
Since you been without one since you've joined chameleon forum, what's a couple of weeks?

I ordered one and shipping to Florida didn't take forever. It was just a little over a week. Definitely worth the wait.
Since you been without one since you've joined chameleon forum, what's a couple of weeks?

It's a couple of weeks without a mist system when I could have spent it on something else. :p I'm saving up what money I don't use for vet visits ( I keep about 30$ a month just in case, sometimes less ) for just in case visits. Once I get a couple hundred saved up (probably 400$) I will have to get this for sure, so just in case right after wards I need an emergency vet visit, I will still have some money.

It's a couple of weeks without a mist system when I could have spent it on something else. :p I'm saving up what money I don't use for vet visits ( I keep about 30$ a month just in case, sometimes less ) for just in case visits. Once I get a couple hundred saved up (probably 400$) I will have to get this for sure, so just in case right after wards I need an emergency vet visit, I will still have some money.

two exspensive for me im making my own:D

Back
Top Bottom