I may need to rehome Eustis due to my health

Be well Linda! I’m so glad Eustis is going to Andrew and you can heal a little easier knowing he is well taken care of. Please stay an active member when you’re feeling better!! Your knowledge and advice is very helpful here and plus plus you will still get to see Eustis!! 🥰
We have an amazing community here. ❤️

Wow! We have so very many amazing and wonderful members here, making our community the strong, compassionate and beautiful place that it is. @Lindasjackson I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you to have to part with your beloved Eustis and all that you have ahead of you medically as well. It takes tremendous love to do what is right and best for Eustis at this time. I pray that all of your medical challenges will go smoothly and you’ll get relief from your back issue. @Andrew1283 I believe a few months back when you took in all of the pet store chameleons, I named you champion of chameleons and that is exactly what you are. If there is ever to be a patron saint for chameleons, they will need to name him after you. Eustis will certainly be in the best of hands with you and it will be great that Linda can pop in and see your posts and pics of him. 💗

All, I now too have some serious family business to help out with. My older (and single) brother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and his surgery is scheduled in June. I’ll need to be available for that because it will be a long recovery. TMI I know but full disclosure, I can’t adopt Eustice. If no one else on the forums can adopt him, I can foster Eustice until he finds a permanent home and if/when I foster Eustice, I will pay out of pocket for priority shipment to his new permanent home.

All, I now too have some serious family business to help out with. My older (and single) brother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and his surgery is scheduled in June. I’ll need to be available for that because it will be a long recovery. TMI I know but full disclosure, I can’t adopt Eustice. If no one else on the forums can adopt him, I can foster Eustice until he finds a permanent home and if/when I foster Eustice, I will pay out of pocket for priority shipment to his new permanent home.
It’s not tmi. I’m really sorry 😔

I’m so sorry and hope/pray that your brother beats cancer’s a$$.

Back
Top Bottom